Home Mitglieder Team RoCards Usermap Galerie x)

Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: RoCards-Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Montag, 10. Januar 2011, 18:19

Elegy + MonCheri fRO WoE Video (09.01.2011)

A video recorded by Orin last Siege (09.01.2011) that shows our fight against Optasy in Cyr (and Melce). Nothing special, it's just about to get a little impression of fRO WoE 2011.

Content: Elegy + MonCheri vs Option + Extasy in Syr (lol)
Length: 18:12
Size: 449 MB
Link: Elegy WoE 09.01.2011 (fRO)

All credits to Orin. Enjoy.

(Melodic) Death Metal from Germany. Check it out.

Montag, 10. Januar 2011, 18:37

schön dass nicht alle von euch mir RoCha spielen ~
Wie du gesagt hast nichts besonderes, aber trotzdem schön endlich mal wieder ein WoE Vid zu sehen.

Geil ist auch der Prof der perm Stun/Frozen udn Poisen ist von euch xd

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jasper« (10. Januar 2011, 18:38)

-Nayru-

Angeling

• »-Nayru-« ist männlich

Gilde: Eternal Lotus / Schellione

• Private Nachricht senden

Montag, 10. Januar 2011, 18:50

Quite nice to see fRo WoE recorded by euRo guild, since I only played one WoE so far and this was FE only.

One question: Is is always like this, having fieldbattles in SE? On euRo we had more like barricade fights, fieldbattles were the flagspawns, wow.
Looks interesting though, but i don't know if I could get used to this kind of SE.

Nice to see you messing with the "best ally" even though we all knew that fRo isn't >that< strong, compared to Empire or WNN on euRo.

Content: 3/5; because it's SE and I hate SE movies (even though I love playing it, strange isn't it?)
Music: 4/5; some good songs, at least smth different from other WoE / PvP movies.
Style: 8/5 just because I like everyone running arround with RWC Hat, I hated Feather Beret Style in WoE

GJ.

Montag, 10. Januar 2011, 19:33

One question: Is is always like this, having fieldbattles in SE? On euRo we had more like barricade fights, fieldbattles were the flagspawns, wow.
Looks interesting though, but i don't know if I could get used to this kind of SE.

Option and Extasy always need hours to rush, so we don't wait for them. That's why we fought them in front of the barricade most of the time. Experience has shown that preventing them to rush is the best medicine, since Stones and Barricades can fall quite fast because of their 10 billion Megs.

@ Jasper: I think it's a PvM prof played by someone who hasn't got an own Char, but wants to troll with us until the merge ;)

Montag, 10. Januar 2011, 20:00

Schon traurig, wenn man sich das so anchaut und feststellt, dass es eigentlich nur noch darum geht, wer mehr Screams/FJ's und Bombs per Second raushaut :...:

Hm ok gut ... auf euRO wars ja nicht anders :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Pjanoo*« (10. Januar 2011, 20:09)

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2011, 12:37

hmm nice to see some woe se action again

like it!

now i want my chars even more back!! damn you inner for posting it! :!:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Neogrammic« (11. Januar 2011, 12:38)

Tex Zero

Angeling

• »Tex Zero« ist männlich

Gilde: Souls of Destiny WoE: Fockers

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2011, 15:28

-well the content isn't very special, but its impressive how you(with your ally) handle the former strongest ally on fro after 2 or 3 month.
-their pushes to the guardstone are like lemminge ( is it called lemminge in english too? ^^'). so it was suprising for me that they destroy it (after ec i think).
-a lot of creas

all in all interesting video

MatzeThc

Deviling

• »MatzeThc« ist männlich

Gilde: Contra, Aventiure <3, Wild und Frei

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2011, 16:42

what are the effects of that rwc hat cause there are so many wearing them? Oo

And nice to see a woe video from fro :)
Der Himmel, blankgeputzt und leer
laufen fällt mir viel zu schwer
Laternen gehen langsam aus
frühmorgens, auf dem Weg nach Haus
Der Säufermond, legt sich zur Ruh...
Ich schmeiss die Türe zu!
VIVA LA VIDA!
Denn so ist das Leben!

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2011, 16:48

RWC = 10% Reduction from Demi-Human, more Pot-Efficiency with White Pots and slotted.
So quite a great item indeed.
Blessings & ~Sol - Priests | Neverwinter - Assassin | Wild - Alchemist

× You talk about redefining my identity. I want a guarantee that I can still be myself.
× There isn't one. Why would you wish to? All things change in a dynamic environment. Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Aerius« (11. Januar 2011, 16:48)

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2011, 16:51

Thanks for the comments so far!

what are the effects of that rwc hat cause there are so many wearing them? Oo

RWC 2010 Indonesia [1]
A Special Cap with a neon sign above, dedicated to Celebrating RWC 2010 in Indonesia,
ASPD +1, ATK +3%, MATK +3, LUK +5, Critical +10.
Increase resistance against human type monster by 10%
Increase the healing effect of Red Potion and White Potion by 100%

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2011, 18:12

What's the name of the French song right before the Pirate song? :cool:

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2011, 23:01

What's the name of the French song right before the Pirate song? :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-XpR32qRog

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2011, 09:12

-well the content isn't very special, but its impressive how you(with your ally) handle the former strongest ally on fro after 2 or 3 month.
all in all interesting video

thought the same
RWC 2010 Indonesia [1]
A Special Cap with a neon sign above, dedicated to Celebrating RWC 2010 in Indonesia,
ASPD +1, ATK +3%, MATK +3, LUK +5, Critical +10.
Increase resistance against human type monster by 10%
Increase the healing effect of Red Potion and White Potion by 100%

:omgno:
Mein flammendes Schwert und meine Hand, sollen euch richten.
Ich werde Rache nehmen an meinen Feinden, und Vergeltung üben an Jenen die mich hassten.
Oh Vater, erhebe mich zu deiner Rechten und zähle mich zu deinen Heiligen.

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2011, 13:26

Nett anzusehen, wie ihr gut gegen die beiden großen französischen Gilden mit ihren fantastialliarden Godlikes gegenhaltet. =)

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2011, 14:34

there are a few good WOE.SE vids ... this doesn't belong to them

no offence to the editor, but the scenes were boring ... as usual in most WOE.SE vids

WOE.FE > WOE.SE, still

MatzeThc

Deviling

• »MatzeThc« ist männlich

Gilde: Contra, Aventiure <3, Wild und Frei

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2011, 14:47

lol this rwc hat stats....

is this a shop item or do you get this normaly in the game?

Anyways a heavy overpowered hat wtf
Der Himmel, blankgeputzt und leer
laufen fällt mir viel zu schwer
Laternen gehen langsam aus
frühmorgens, auf dem Weg nach Haus
Der Säufermond, legt sich zur Ruh...
Ich schmeiss die Türe zu!
VIVA LA VIDA!
Denn so ist das Leben!

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2011, 15:22

there are a few good WOE.SE vids ... this doesn't belong to them

no offence to the editor, but the scenes were boring ... as usual in most WOE.SE vids

WOE.FE > WOE.SE, still

You are very welcome to post an FE video from fRO, if you play on fRO, that is. I'd love to see it, since I can hardly imagine "good" woe considering the guilds that play WoE FE on fRO (with very few exceptions).

@ RWC Hat: It's an item you can win in a kind of lottery. I bought mine in a shop, since I was not lucky with the lottery stuff.

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2011, 16:02

WOE.FE > WOE.SE, still

FE makes it easy to make videos because all the action is on a single spot, while SE fights can easily matter in several spots (or even castles) but you still can only record what's happening at a single place. Not like I tried to make it a good movie, I just recorded stuff, slammed some music on top of it, and uploaded the whole thing, mostly for debriefing purpose. Of course if you have no idea about the background on fRO or who the guilds are, it's going to be boring no matter what.

In what way is FE better than SE? You actually think it's interesting to cast skills over a warp even if noone comes? That the only defensive position you can take is the emproom, because any leader can jump on the tower and EC behind your precast? Or maybe th that despite the fact you defended a castle for 150 days, it still just take a random sinX to stay alive on the emp for 5s to loose everything?
Also known as Orin, Nyandaber Z, or PanzerGeist.

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2011, 17:23

Schon traurig, wenn man sich das so anchaut und feststellt, dass es eigentlich nur noch darum geht, wer mehr Screams/FJ's und Bombs per Second raushaut :...:

Hm ok gut ... auf euRO wars ja nicht anders :D

Das stimmt schon,aber es kommt auch so fremd rüber.
Naja soll ja nich zum nörgeln sein

:bo: